Soft Release O *
This product is available through the NHS.
- Spins freely through 360o, eliminating the need to look at the site to connect or disconnect and thus increasing the range of suitable insertion sites.
- Smooth, low-profile, dome shape which won’t snag clothing.
- One handed, needle-free connector helps to eliminate needle sticks and is comfortable for both big and small fingers.
- Body heat activated tape – sticks even when wet.
- Suitable for all Dana Diabecare Insulin Pumps.
· Three layer non DEHP curl resistant designed for insulin pump use
· Blue tube makes insulin and air bubbles easier to see
· More discreet, matches dark clothing better
· Closed system proven to prevent germ migration
· Smooth dome shape – reduces clothing snags
· Low dexterity connector design, one-hand connection is easy
Body Grip Tape
· Body heat activated
· Semi-transparent, closely matches skin tone
· Minimizes sticky tape residue
· 26 gauge makes Soft Release O one of the smallest catheters on the market
· Independent testing shows Soft Release O has the lowest penetration force of any 90 degree set (minimum pain during insertion and more comfort during use) 6mm & 9mm cannula lengths
· High strength designed to protect set during travel.
|Angle of insertion:||90o|
|Needle:||6mm or 9mm teflon cannula (24G).|
|Tubing:||Available in 60cm and 80cm lengths – tubing is blue in colour, making it easier to detect air bubbles.|
|Insertion:||Manual or with reusable insertion device.|